3 hour class.
Gain the confidence you need to care for your newborn:
- Choosing a pediatrician.
- Understanding normal infant behavior, communication, appearance and sleep patterns.
- Bathing, swaddling and dressing a baby.
- How to care for the umbilical cord, taking temperatures.
- All you need to know about diapering .
- Why do babies cry and how you can soothe a baby.
- Getting out with baby–carriers (babywearing), strollers, travel.
- Understanding newborn sleep and developing sleep strategies.
- Adjusting to life with a newborn.
- Signs of problems and when to call the doctor.
Receive a $50 discount when you combine this class with Childbirth Education and Breastfeeding classes!